viernes, 7 de julio de 2023

I'm moving

Blogger is an ancient platform that constantly fights me on formatting issues, so I've decided to move this project to Substack. I'll be reposting the stories found here first, taking the opportunity to correct typos, mistranslations, and grammar issues, now that my English has improved. I'll also be adding proper nouns for people and places, because I no longer see the point in being so coy about them. Then I'll post all remaining entries.

I don't really have anything to say about the decade-late conclusion to this story. I can't articulate how moved I am by those who continued to check up on this blog through years of inactivity, and how thankful I am to everyone who's commented on them, here or elsewhere. The last ten years of my life have been, in summary, difficult, and trying to approach this project has often felt exhausting. Offering apologies beyond that would feel insincere.

In case you're wondering, there won't be any paid subscription requirements to read the Substack.

Thank you so much. Take care.

2 comentarios:

  1. Still checking up on your blog after years on a monthly basis. The inspiration you've gifted me with the books cannot be described in any human language. Glad you're hanging on, glad you're back.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dude, ive been here since the beginning and I'll check until I die, this is one if my fave things I've ever read tragic though it is. You got a way with words lb. The past ten years has not treated me well either, in fact it's been a real damn shitshow, but it's a pleasure to hang in there with you and have this strange little constant. I fully understand how ambitious it is to get all this down and every time you update im so I'm grateful you never forget about us, and we wont forget about you. In some ways I'll be so sad when it's over, but I'll be happier than I can say to finally understand the mystery. This little corner of the internet is the most criminally underrated thing but that's also a part of the charm. I wish you so much success in your future lb, I'd be more than happy to pay for a subscription, it feels so weird to have enjoyed these and made playlists and art and never given you anything back. I've sent you many well wishes in my head over the years and I'll keep doing so. Take care lb.

    ResponderEliminar